Homeward Bound

About this blog

Hi All....

This is my final blog from Austraaaallliiiiaaa :(

I have had a very busy and full weekend, on friday night, myself, Adriana Rylie and friends all headed into the city (Melbourne) for our last night out! :)

After getting back at midday on the saturday, I have more packing to finish, and some cards and presents to organise...Saturday soon zooomed by!

That evening myself, and the Mayfosh family, and close family friends headed out for our last meal together. We went to a place in Melton called 'Lazy Moe's, which gives you the biggest portion of food I have ever seen in my life...when ordering a drink, i didn't quite realise it would come in a litre! :/

After a final farewell to everyone we headed home.

On the saturday night, I headed out to the local pub, to say goodbye to some people i hadn't got the chance to yet...This resulting in a walk home at 4am :/

My last day in Australia soon came round quickly, and soon enough it was here, 26th of June, I was frantically packing, with help from haylie, and hoping the zip wouldn't break...

Then that was it...goodbye time...I was given pictures of the family from Haylie's 21st birthday, and some goodies, and really nice cards.

Haylie had work so, she was the first goodbye with her boyfriend Heath, and soon to be baby girl!, Then the boys got from from footy training and said a loud but fun goodbye. And suddenly it was time to get to the airport....After a 50 minute drive we arrived at the airport...feeling too soon to leave, but knowing I can't stay forever, myself and Sheree had a quick but emotional goodbye, as i headed to check in...

Soon enough i was in departures, and boarding the plane to Bangkok at 11pm aussie time....

After hours on the plane, and trying to get some sleep we arrives in Bangkok at 5am, with a 7 hour wait ahead of me :/ - As I arrives i spend about 45 trying to find where to go, so that wasted some time :) - Then i came across from free internet, so there was another couple of hours on the computer, letting people know I had made it to bangkok alive....

Soon enough 7 hours was over, with a nap in the middle and some food, I was boarding the plane to Heathrow... As i boarded the plane, i realised i had the window seat :) - then to my amazement, the captain said cabin crew prepare for take off...as heads popped up from here there and everywhere, we all soon realised the plane was only a 1/3 full, and i had got myself 3 seat :)

in the excitement the plane took off, and I was now only 11 hours away from you all on route...After countless Thai curries on the plane, free wine, and plenty of room to sleep we were soon arriving in london...

And to my astonishment I was arriving in 30 degree heat! - wearing think joggers and a hoodie, I soon started to melt in the airport, where the aircon hadn't kicked in yet :/

Soon enough I was at baggage, then walking to meet Jen and Dad on the other side....

Very glad to me home, but feeling quite strange, and very quite!

Love to All


There are no entries for this trip yet.
Trip Start Jun 24, 2011
Trip End Jun 26, 2011

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Hide lines

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: