The Next Chapter... Homeless
Trip Start Unknown
21Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
I am starting my new life, one with simplicity, new experiences, and new people to meet. A life different than the usual. A life where i am not working a 40 a week job and living at home with my parents. Instead i am chasing dreams and trying to soak up as much of the world with this life that i have been given. I am blazing my own trail in life and i hope that everyone follows this blog and comes along with me on this journey.
Though i do not have strict plans i do have an overall outline
- Next week i will go out to FGC, a Quaker gathering that will be in rhode island. i don't have a place to stay at the moment but i will have my gear and hopefully find a place to spend the night
- From there i will catch a ride to Asheville NC where i will get back on the trail at the point i left off a month ago, it is 230 miles in, out of the total 2,150 miles.
- I will hike till i feel i am done whether that is a week or 3 months
- I then expect to hitchhike my way across america, soaking up as much as i can on the way.
- From there who knows what
check out my photos stories and song of the day on each post
This is my path and i plan to enjoy Life
Song of the Day
Society by Eddie Vedder