Jul 01, 2007
Jul 31, 2007
For dinner tonight we decided to try a barbeque place that was just down the street from our hotel. We actually called in our order for takeout. Right after pulling into the parking lot of Bandanas BBQ a couple of Firetrucks quickly made their way to the building! Somewhere in the kitchen a slight gas leak had caused a small fire. Praise God no one was hurt and the firemen got the fire taken care of before any harm was done. The thing we found (dare I say,) funny, was right under the name of the restaraunt was their motto, "Smell the Smoke." I guess everyone smelt the smoke tonight!