Birthday drinks, Indian weddings, hot dates...?
Trip Start Sep 03, 2003
77Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Saying that it's been fun is an understatement. If anything, it's been CRAZY...though GOOD crazy of course! *cheek* I can say I've had the privilege to meet some "cool" people whom I know I'll continue to keep in touch with.
Before I embark on my next adventure, I have to write down, more as a reminder for myself, the bouts of fun I've had:
* playing games and jokes to relieve corporate stress
- underwear guessing game to pass time
- cutty sark photo
- tacky but creative A4 paper folded b'day cards
- booty shaking video of Mr BOS (buns of steel)
- having nicknames for all our "favourite" people
Guess certain people were lucky not to be handed their P45's *grin*
* being checked out by construction workers (more like being fed to the lions) & maniac road swerving bus drivers
* making the "right" connections to get free/discounted drinks at our local watering hole
* toilet talks including warnings of foulness that others had left behind
* observing banana eating techniques - lessons to be learnt there!
* becoming good friends with a girl who is even crazier than I - yes, you know who you are - MISS "let's jump out of a plane", "I'm dating THIS guy.." and "Guess what?! I'm getting married"!!
* talking about various people's, if not our own, well-endowed assets *wink*
* letting comments come out of our mouth before it's been processed through our brain...yes, we must learn to have more self control, i think!
I could go on but due to my hectic schedule today, I'm going to let your imagination run wild with the rest of what I got up to...uh ah and I don't mean that kind of wild!!! *tsk* *tsk*
In closing this chapter of my life in London, I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all the people I've met whom I consider to be my friends. You have added to my life's memory & hope you continue to do so as we keep in touch...*hugz* & *smoochies*