Trip Start Jan 23, 2008
54Trip End May 23, 2008
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. To avoid pesky itemized deductions for mortgage interest, rent.
2. Better yet, donīt rent. Put your stuff in storage and hit the road.
3. To avoid pesky itemized deductions for donating your car to charity, be sure your car is worth less than the tires you put on it.
4. The only way to avoid income tax is to avoid income. (See item # 2b above)
5. If you really MUST file, try to avoid the expense of an accountant. Rather, we suggest the following daily budget for tax preparation.
$7 Nice hotel in small coastal beach town
$10 Wetsuit and longboard for study breaks
$6 2 Fresh seafood meals per day
$3 Decent internet connection
$3 End of day cocktail(s)
PRICELESS Logistical assistance from parents
Here are some photos from the īstudy breaksī in the charming town of Huanchaco.