Wedding pics and Road Rules
Trip Start Sep 18, 2006
24Trip End Dec 23, 2006
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
At one point, I got to try on an Emerald green dress with a huge hoop skirt
Masami then drove us home which made more aware of the driving patterns of these Nagasakians. They don:t suffer from the same anxiety that I do that is brought on by drivers who are slow to react when the light turns green or by long lines of cars.
Lessons from Rebecca:s Driving School of Nagasaki:
1. If the light you:re approaching turns yellow and then red--run it.
2. If the light you:re approaching is already red--run it.
3. If the car in front of you is stopped or moving slow--pass it, afterall, isn]t that what the sidewalk:s for?!?
4. If, in a block and a half, you need to make a right turn and the lane you:re in is at a standstill or even just moving slow, pull into the oncoming lane and drive past the line of cars and make your turn
5. If you need to run into the store, into a house, into anywhere, don:t bother parking, just turn off the engine and leave teh car in the middle of the street until you return.
6. If you must park, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS reverse into the spot