The end is near...
Trip Start Sep 04, 2008
41Trip End May 19, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Lets dive in to everything I've done in the 45 days since I posted last. Let me start with an overview of the main events.
1) Donna's sister, and her family, came to visit during the OCS spring break week (the week before Easter.)
2) My family came to visit from the day before Easter until the next Sunday.
3) Swine Flu. http://doihaveswineflu.org/
4) I made my college decision. Gordon College!
5) AT left Oaxaca and went to Suriname.
6) I took Joe Hadinger's Senior Pictures.
7) I spent 3 days in Mitla with the Browns.
8) We had our performance of Splash Kingdom, and it was awesome.
9) My flight home got canceled.
I'm going to write a blog entry for each of these 9 events; just click the number to be taken to the right one.
I'll finish this particular post with a summary of the last six weeks. My number one goal the whole time has been to be as helpful as possible to anyone and everyone, but the Shavers in particular. I've spent a lot of time at the school performing various tasks, but a primary focus was placed on Splash Kingdom. I've also spent a fair amount of time hanging out with my new friends... which in retrospect, is a bit weird for me, since I really wasn't planning on having a lot of friends down here. We've played board games, video games, gone out for food, been to baseball games, and my friend Evan and I even took a long walk around town yesterday morning taking pictures. I've been taking a lot of pictures, and looking at a lot of photos and articles online - photography is my newest obsession. I'm in the midst of working on a missionary support video for the Shaver family, and I hope to have it wrapped up and completed by Tuesday for them. I come home Thursday - come say HI!