Trip Start May 23, 2007
5Trip End Jun 03, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Anyway, I arrived here just fine after:
1. KCI Shuttle picked me up at my house in Overland Park to go to the airport.
2. American Airlines flight to Chicago.
3. Running and airport train to change terminals in Chicago (my flight left KC 40 minutes late and my layover was only scheduled for 75 minutes total).
4. British Airways flight to London.
6. British Airways flight to Stockholm.
7. Airport bus to center of town station.
8. T bahn (subway) to the neighborhood near my hotel.
9. Walk the final 3 to 4 blocks to hotel. (And remember, I'm carrying a backpack for a suitcase.)
And I'm still awake 4 1/2 hours later!
More tomorrow when I have more energy.
Tonight I sleep in the smallest hotel room I've ever seen. At least I can actually lie down!