Trip Start Dec 26, 2005
289Trip End Jan 25, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
I'm really glad that I've booked my flight back to Perth now... I think I may be nearing the end of my trip because I lack the motivation to continue, and the alternatives such as spending 6 months in another part of Australia (Melbourne) are holding great appeal to me. But I'm not making any decisions yet... I will make my final decision when I get to Perth and have the opportunity to chat to people closest to me. Living on a budget day in day out, as well as the problems associated with travelling alone are starting to affect my day to day thoughts. I still have a passion for travelling, but future trips will be shorter in duration, and without the constraints of a budget... will travel 3 or 4 star instead of the current 2. If I do cancel, it will be a shame to miss Europe and South America, but given my age, I have many more opportunities. Anyway, no decisions yet... will keep readers of this travelpod informed in due course.
One of my thoughts was to expedite my flight to Amsterdam... but given that I may never be here again, I think I will stick out the 2 weeks. I've booked 2 nights in Cork, and will then travel to Limerick, Galway and Sligo before returning to Dublin for next weekend.