Predjamsky Grad+Postojna Jama
Trip Start Jun 21, 2009
29Trip End Aug 18, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
...but the card does not work and there is no money on Romain account. We are properly f...d because:
1. Romain left his french card in the ATM on the day of leaving Mayenne
2. Alena left her Irish LASER in the ATM the first day in Ostrava
3. Romain does not have his IBAN to send money to his Irish account
4. Alena blocked her code card to be able to transfer money from her Irish account
5. Alena's credit card stopped working...
And we are in the middle of nowhere, running out of food and petrol, in short... hell!
However there is free Internet connection so after reconsidering our possibilities we decide to send money to our golden friend Rasto in Ireland. Romain transferred money from his French account to his account and then Rasto is going to send it to Romain's Irish account. Anyway this will take minimum 3 days... Alena calls Irish bank to try to unblock her code card and IT IS POSSIBLE! We are saved!!! The sweetest voice of some Irish bank staff also made the direct transfer to Romain's Irish account so we can start using the only working card.
Anyway enough about the accounts, you must be bored by now. Tonight we did not to the castle any more so we just stayed nearby for the night. Alena is a bit hysterical after all this stress, she drinks some 44 to calm down. It works...
So today we are going to see Predjamsky Grad=castle and its cave and Postojna Jama=cave (then only one with the train inside). See the pictures, really worthy seeing!