One week to go...
Trip Start May 23, 2005
22Trip End Jun 11, 2005
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. For sure, we are staying with Lee in London-all for the price of dry ranch dressing packets. Hey she is a newlywed and who am I to judge? (Just kidding Lee, thank you so so so much)
2. Bridget got our train passes so we can ride all over France and Italy, mostly Italy.
3. I bought a plane ticket on Ryanair from Rome to London for Saturday the 11th. I am leaving at 6:30 in the morning from Rome and arriving at 8:10. I may have to do what I did last time I was in Rome, and just stay out all night. Then, I have to figure out the train and switch twice to get to Heathrow, with time to spare. It should be an adventure, and I will be almost disappointed if there are no fun stories about it.
4. Since Bridget is staying on in Rome to take another class, she suggested we get a short term apartment. So, I am going to e mail Roberto and attempt to rent on of his apartments.
5. I think I have a hotel set for our weekend Amalfi Coast trip. Check this site out, and see where we are staying-if they allow us in! http://www.sorrentohotels.net/schede.asp?lng=en&id=72077123
So, that is the update-Wish me luck on Wednesday as I take my final final!