Day 56: Goodbye Brazil!
Trip Start Jan 19, 2014
52Trip End Mar 28, 2014
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
The highlights include:
- A late night out with Johnny and co-workers to celebrate a promotion.
- Ate at a Brazilian Rodizzio, Fogo de Chao, with Victor, Airton, and Leandro.
- Osvaldo and his wife showed me their home, and took me to dinner at a Leona pizzeria.
- Lunch with Leandro on Saturday at a famous seafood place with food from Bahia.
- Visited a Sao Paulo discotheque, Club A, with Johnny on my last night in Brazil.
The people here are amazing, and my friends at Duke Energy went out of their way for me to feel comfortable.