Trip Start Jan 23, 2006
29Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Here's what we go up to:
- Cooked for ourselves for the first time since we'd been away, not bad considering this was about 3 weeks in
- Met Steve, the legend, seeing is believing, enough said, look at the pics
- Spent more time with the northern lads, the Isreali's, Grant the Aussie and our good friend Mat the posh brit (where are you man?!?)
- Went canoeing (which was free!! nice!)
- Body surfed in the biggest waves we's had so far
- Got far too involved in Volleyball competition (now one of our favourite sports)
- Met a guy with the lowest nipples in the world.. Sadly no pic... but just imagine your nipples being next to your belly button, you get the idea
Loved this place, but mainly because we had a big group that were just up for a laugh... one of the places we will remember most about SA.
Once again, hope you enjoy the pics... Till next time x