Trip Start Unknown
45Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Comme dans tous les beaux films au cinema, les mots "THE END" arrivent toujours trop tôt... mais il faut se lever de son comfortable fauteuil, et revenir a la réalité. dehors, on va encore parler du film, l'acteur principal était marrant, l'aventure pleine de suspense...oh, et l'histoire d'amour! <3 ! mais sans travail commun et sans beaucoup de superbes rencontres, le film n'aurait pas été aussi bon
1 GERMAN WOMAN
1 FRENCH MAN
250 560 MINUTES
15 033 600 SECONDS
1 GMC SAFARI "MAUI" VAN
36415 KILOMETERS on the road
950 KILOMETERS hiking trail
400 KILOMETERS canoeing ways
4830 LITERS gasoline
1,65$ the most expensive liter gasoline
0,92$ the cheapest liter gasoline
-6°C LOWEST TEMPERATURE
+38°C HIGHEST TEMPERATURE
20$ FINE (for wrong parking)
120 Go PICTURES
and also foxes, eagles, whales, racoons, sealions, beaver, marmots, goats, elks, mountainsheeps, elks, deer..
Sunrises, waterfalls, mountains, oceans, hills, lakes, prairies, hot springs, cliffs, beaches, northern lights, rainforests, tundra, wetlands, rivers, midnight sun, islands, geysers, deserts, valleys, canyons, and a lot of breathtaking views on the way...
MANY THANKS TO :
- Anika and the kids (richard, julian, christoph) for your welcome and your friendship since we have arrived in canada
- Tom and Charisma, for your long time friendship and all the fun we had. the GMCSMCAD club will live forever!
- the Posthotel Lake Louise, for the (hard and busy) time we had at work, and for the fabulous people we've meet, most of which have become good friends : Annabelle&Nelson, Rici&Steffi, Robby, Bruno&J9, the Horrible Laurent, Ramona, Paul&Fabienne, JeanSimon, Andy, Elle, Moritz Caterpillar, Mimi, Carl, Stephan...
- the Klug family, for your visit in Banff and the chocolate support you send us, we always enjoyed it
- Damien le roumain, for your (warm!) welcome in quebec
- Adi, for your visit, was fun to go camping by minus temperature and snowfall with you
- JoSeph from Atmosphere, for your support by choosing the right equipment for our many trips in backcountry and the always nice prices you made for us ;-)
- MEC canada for the nice shopping we had in your stores all around canada
- Parks Canada, for your friendly staff and the awesome adventures we had
- US national parks, for your friendly staff and the awesome time we had
- the Provincial Parks all over canada, for the friendly staff and the good trips we had
- Starbucks, for your always good internet and often good coffee
- Tim Hortons, for your ham&swiss and your timbits
- Walmart, for all the free camping on your parking areas all over northamerica
- McDonald, for your washrooms, was always a pleasure to s%£t by you
- all the people we met on the road, the people who help us find the way or gave us a ride, the canadians for their nice way of life, the quebecois for their nice accent, the chinese people for their pictures, the Canadream RV rentals for their customers, the mechanics for their nice bills, and of course thanks to MAUI, our beloved road companion and rolling home for the last six months...
- all our friends and all the people who encourage us, by leaving a message or following our adventures on our blog...yes, YOU
- and most of all, thanks to our PARENTS, without whom it would have been impossible to have lived this canadian adventure!
Now its time to go back home for a few weeks, before the new movie begin in New Zealand!
BIS BALD, A BIENTOT, GOODBYE CANADA, WE WILL MISS YOU