Trip Start Jun 29, 2012
29Trip End Jul 30, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Because there isn't much to blog about yet, here are some of Marianne's random thoughts from the road.
- Grand Teton National Park is beautiful and more dog friendly than Yellowstone but Yellowstone has so much more sightseeing to offer.
- People in Utah, Wyoming and Montana are REALLY, REALLY nice.
- I want to experience living on one of these picturesque ranches some day.
- My Keurig stopped working in Yellowstone. The altitude caused a pressure lock at 8300 feet but as soon as we got to Bozeman at 4500 feet it was working again.
- Our little BBQ died last night but Lance says there's a Lowe's in Missoula so we are getting a new one :)
- I love my in-laws George Foreman grill. It has a bunch of attachments including omelet trays and waffle griddles and makes a tasty hamburger (thank goodness we had this when the BBQ decided to die). I think we will try those waffle griddles soon.
- We've only come across one icky bathroom in our travels. We consider ourselves lucky.
- We love being in a motor home and could see doing this again.
That's all for now. I'll post a few photos when we arrive in Missoula. Should be there in an hour or so.