Finally not awkward
Trip Start Dec 25, 2004
31Trip End Feb 05, 2005
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Yesterday I wondered around town taking a lot of pictures and buying some handcrafts for myself. I particular ring with the inscription Leo caught my attention. I asked to try it on and soon found myself unable to take off the ring. After much prying and pulling to the point of dislocation, I decided to spend the dollar and buy the damn thing. It is still stilling on my finger as I type this. Thank god I tried the right hand first. That was pretty much it for yesterday.
I spent today doing woman`s work (joke for all you femanazis out there): Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, hanging out with the kids. After all that, I have developed a deep respect for housewives. I managed to cook pasta for lunch without too much mess...except for the fact that pasta down here sucks ass and sicks together like glue. We managed to throw it all out before Meriam got home, so it looked like we succeeded in cooking. Thank god she had some extra pasta sitting around, so we just boiled more water and threw them in there. The entire thing tasted pretty good in the end and it was well recieved by the family. This afternoon I just walked around and took more pictures as well as purchase some music CDs...and now I will describe the proper procedure for buying a latin music CD.
1) Look for a CD store or stand
2) Locate a CD cover with the most nipples, ass, and reveling clothing.
3) Do not feel embarrassed at this point as you stare at the CD cover.
4) More likely than not, this is not a porno but rather a reggaeton CD or Salsa CD
5) Try to find the word šperreošon the CD.
6) While you are looking at breasts, flip over a few other one that are pornos and pretend to be surprised at what you discover. You might as well if you are a guy.
6.5) If you are a girl, do not be afraid to buy the CD or admire the mounts and mounts of breasts on these CD covers.
7) Proceed to the counter and pay...try not to make eye contact.
8) Have money ready since they are all $1 a CD
9) Pay, stuff them into your bag, get out
10) Even though you know they are music, the little school children outside may think you are a pervert that just bought 6 pornos.
11) Pat yourself on the back, you just bought latin music!!!
My breath stinks. I don`t think I should of put that much garlic in my sauce...maybe that`s why the lady at the counter gave me a bad look when I bought the music CDs...that or she caught me looking at the back of the pornos. =\