I love New York!
Trip Start Sep 20, 2007
32Trip End Dec 20, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
I won't write all the details as I will be home in 3 days and it will be far more fun to tell you all in person and see you extremely jealous, but I'll just jot down a couple of highlights....
- Abercrombie jeans, 80 pounds in london, $40 (20 pounds) in outlet store here. So I bought 2 pairs!
- Broadway show called Spring Awakening - saw the last ever performance (after 2 years) of one of the lead characters, who also won best actor award for it.
- Buying many dodgy handbags in a dodgy warehouse in Greenwich Village
- DKNY coat, reduced from $480 to $150
- Drinking cocktails overlooking Times Square
And of course hanging out with Triona and Caitriona (lovely irish friend), and of course Sina, has been amazing. We've had so many laughs, its been great fun. Unfortunately they've now all gone home so i've had to move to possibly the most souless hostel ever (its the biggest in the world, over 600 beds, eek) but its alright and I wont be here much anyway, far too busy!! I have more christmas presents to buy, and plenty of sightseeing to do. Need to somehow squeeze it all in to the next 2 days! Still, I'll def be coming back so no big panic. Quite possibly for next christmas shopping time :o)
So, I'm home on Thursday and will hopefully see a large number of you very shortly after that! Yay for Christmas! I'm so excited about it this year :o)
Lots of love! xxxxx
P.S. If anyone has shopping requests I'm happy to buy stuff (within reason) - send me a text