Isle of Wight Festival
Trip Start Apr 30, 2010
40Trip End Oct 03, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Fantastic four days at Isle of Wight festival, not so excited to see mud as we arrived on Friday, however by Saturday it was all gone, rather hot and heaps of fun. Headline acts were Jay-Z, The Strokes and Paul McCartney (who as i mentioned a few times on the Sunday night I was pretty happy with!), other brilliant performances from Calvin Harris, Florence & the Machine, Blondie, Pink, Crowded House, Spandau Ballet, Vampire Weekend and so many more, plus a few football games and the odd blast of a vuvuzela thrown in!
Highlights of the weekend....
* Ross showing us all just how you should train for a half iron man while at a festival (& then still managing to qualify for the worlds the following weekend)
* Di continually getting lost on Friday night
* Kate turning up at our tents barefoot and covered in mud after a flip flop blowout.
* Silent Disco (& the fact the each of us who went then totally lost our voices...hmm maybe not so silent??!)
* Di dancing to MC Hammer
* Calvin Harris
* "Last Night" by the Strokes
* Our great campsite
* Brilliant time with great friends!