10 Reasons Why I Should Have A Pet Gecko
Trip Start Jul 10, 2013
18Trip End Aug 02, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2. Leopard geckos can't climb all over the place because they are ground dwellers. I.e no Houdini.
3. Compared to other lizards and most other pets they require very little attention to be a happy lizard. And their terrarium/vivarium is easy to set up (especially since we already own most of the components.)
4. They are nocturnal, so they'll be perfectly content to just sleep all day and socialize early in the morning and late at night.
5. Although they do eat live food, it will make me more comfortable with creepy crawlers.
6. Having a gecko in my room will make me a much happier person.
7. They aren't very expensive. (15-30$ depending on the age and the species.)
8. They are potty trainable!
9. They only have to be fed every couple days.
10. They're adorable and it will make me happy and it's almost my birthday and it'll make me cry if we don't so please please please.
To humor my mom, Costa Rica as of yet has been pretty cool. Surfing is fun until the waves are too rough to go anywhere, pretty sure my ribs are bruised. It's a miracle when we tore mom out because she is a machine and it drives me cray cray. We're just about the half way point in our trip and I will for sure be happy to be home when we get there, although I am enjoying the sun and the shopping.