Safari Top 10
Trip Start Jun 24, 2007
53Trip End Nov 22, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. Watch out for head butting giraffes!
2. Overlanding is the best way to see Africa.
3. If you are in Africa and are having trouble communicating, just sing the "Jambo" song. Everyone knows it! (Its a children's song from Kenya)
4. A hot air balloon ride over the African plains at sunrise is worth every penny.
5. Do not flip your raft in the Zambezi river...unless you want to die.
6. This is a list of 5 things you should not attempt to do on safari (courtesy of Dave)
a. Climb a giraffe
b. Hug a baboon
c. Grab an elephant by the ears and flop while making the three stooges noise
d. Ride a hippo
e. Kiss a crocodile
7. Victoria Falls is amazing!
8. Getting dressed in a dark tent leads to interesting outfits.
9. Make sure you get a shower before an elephant drinks all the water.
10. Bungee Jumping 111 meter may make you soil yourself but its worth the experience.