Singapore to Kumming
Trip Start Apr 05, 2012
8Trip End Apr 12, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
What I did
Kunming, free and easy
We paid roughly SGD1800 per pax, which include
- Private tour package from Yunnan local tour agency (do not enter shops). Include local tour guide and driver.
- International and domestic air tickets
- Hotel stay including breakfast
- Entrance fee to sightseeing areas
What we paid on our own
- Lunch and dinner
- Sightseeing additional cost such as bus ride if we do not want to walk
- Rental of cold weather wear
- Shopping :)
Exchange Rate is about 1SGD to 5RMB
We took the morning (about 0800hr) flight out of Singapore and reach Yunnan (云南) in the afternoon
The rest of the afternoon was free and easy. We bought a China mobile SIM card so that we can be in contact with the main tour agency as well as the tour guide.
From the hotel, we took a bus to 金马碧鸡坊. Follow by a taxi to 翠湖公园, and dinner in the surrounding area. There are a lot of eating place just outside 翠湖公园.
Below is a URL in both English and Chinese that have some good information on Yunnan.