Alexander here I come

Trip Start Apr 14, 2005
Trip End Apr 17, 2005

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of Canada  , Nova Scotia,
Saturday, April 16, 2005

Day 3 (April 16th)

Saturday started at a decent time thanks to Katie's excellent planning and booking of apartment views. We made our way to the first place which was on Quinpool and close to many things that a prospective tenant may like such as a Grocery store and Shoppers. We checked out two places here and they were both very nice. Again we experienced the no pets thing and the place had a very nice little yard area that you can actually get trapped in over night. After seeing these apartments we went across the street for some much needed food. I had this monster sized skillet and we ended up getting free orange juice because nobody noticed us newly weds sitting at our booth (the booths all had names). We read the paper and hung out for a while before the next appointment.
After seeing a few more places in including a nice old one over a fancy resto we were in need of rest and more rest. Heading back to the hotel we grabbed some drinks and hit the room. I had a very long nap and Katie relaxed with a bath. She will tell you it was due to me snoring but do you believe her?
This was the night that we were going to do our own thing. Katie was having a dinner out with her new boss and that gave me a few hours to do whatever I wanted. So I decided that was my chance to hit the historic Keith's Brewery. Before that we walked around another part of the city and saw the Navy ships, the Casino and more of the Pier. I saw where most likely my mother landed in Canada. Funny that right next to it , now stands a Rum Cake shop! After sitting by the water for a while, we split up and I was off to see Alexander!
I was a little nervous once inside because it was the last tour of the day and for about ten minutes I was the only one signed up. Luckily 7 more people joined and off we were! It was quite the little production with actors and videos and of course a lot of tasting! I was a little tipsy leaving there so I went back to the pub at the hotel for a meal and more Keith's. After that I went up to the room and vegged waiting for Katie to get in. She brought me home some left over desserts and we watched some SNL before falling asleep. In case you were wondering and I know you are, Katie checked her phone for messages quite often! She is becoming a full blown cell phone person.
Slideshow Report as Spam

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: