"...yellow-ness,banana-ness and lamb-ness..."
Trip Start May 15, 2007
13Trip End May 30, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Lodging: the old Venezuelan consulate is now a YHA. Here there was free bread, spread, and coffee at all-times: a great thing indeed.
People: 1) in the YHA an old turbanned man from some unknown island went on a tangent about how America is Babylon and will burn; meanwhile an Australian guy talked over him about the terrible nature of materialism; I drank my coffee.
2) also in the YHA a couple of guys (Australian and Irish) asked my opinion on their cowboy and hard hats...then proceeded to honour the Village People with a stirring rendition of "YMCA"
3) a Canadian girl working at the YHA tried to convince her friend over the phone to give up the monotonous and materialistic lifestyle
4) a random guy walking down the street, talking on his hand phone, stopped and held out his hand to me for a cookie.
5) three Canadians in the YHA told me where to find superlambanana
6) a guy on the street went up to a meter cop and yelled at him for writing tickets: "you f-ing f-er! why the f...., etc, and so on"
7) a girl tried to help me get a jumping picture outside the Beatles Museum
Places: see photos for descriptions