Ending of Australian road in Adelaide
Trip Start Nov 06, 2009
35Trip End Mar 26, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
Lards - 13 South Esplanade
- Meeting Lard in Glenelg for a sunset dinner on his balcony overlooking the beach.
- Sampling some of Glenelgs night life and South Australian beers (These made Luc particularly enjoy the Spice Girls tunes)
- Taking in the view over Adelaide from Mnt Lofty on a lovely sunny south australia day, followed by lunch in the gorgeous
suburb of Hahnsdorf.
- Visiting the sights of Adelaide and being taken around the very posh UCL that Lard C.O.O's
- Wine touring through the McLaren Vale wine region, including a spiffing lunch at Coriole and a lovely chat with the kiwi
sommelier at D'Arenberg....after consuming the entire wine tasting list!
- Sharing the tram with some real ozzie bogans who, and i quote "ive breached my f***ing bail coming into the city today", ah, lovely.
- Saying bye to Lard...again:( Thanks for an awesome awesome time Lard!