Notes From Hong Kong
Trip Start Jul 28, 2009
51Trip End Jul 27, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
This is another little extra that I’m including in my blogs.
I carry around a little micky mouse note pad with me, and occasionally jot down what I’ve done during the day or important numbers so that I never forget. It’s always in my trousers, and just like a phone - If i forget it, i feel naked without it
Anyways, It looks like I wrote about 2 days I spent in Hong Kong - So here is the raw format in which I wrote it, word for word.
First day in Hong Kong
- Walked around
- Was offered all kinds of things to me
- Chung King mansion is DANGEROUS
- Complete firehazard, full of dodgy people, but has great Indian food.
- Walking round, the first pub for 6 months; had to walk in
- Met an Irish, Brian, and Malaysian Folarance. Chatted
Second day in Hong Kong
- HK cultural centre
- HK museum of art
- Failed to enter space museum + theatre
- Caught subway to central
- Where all the big buildings are
- Walked along the mid-levels
- Walked HK Sheung Wan walking tour.
- Dried sea food, herbal medicine, Man Ho temple, very smokey
- Caught tram, looking for escalators to the upper levels
- Went too far, getting lost
- Chilled out in star bucks
I seem to remember writing this list when I was in Starbucks, that’s why the list stopped there.
I did make it to the escalators, all 2 miles of ‘em.