Indian - American relations
Trip Start Jan 13, 2011
25Trip End Jan 25, 2011
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Joy shared by CBC team:
- I was able to make Arun laugh quite a bit by shooing Pastor Chacko.
- I also asked for Pastor Balu"identity tag" and when he did not have it "shoo"ed him out of the clinic as well. Pastor Balu, Pastor Chacko and the younger guys all got a big kick out of this. I can show you my technique when back in the states if you would like just ask. :-)
(SIDE NOTE: the boys respected them Chacko & Balu too much to say anything or dare to shoo them but that is a story for a different day)
- Harvey and I had our demon costumes on as we were preparing to perform the drama and I started "scaring" the guys like I was after them. The facial expression on one of the boys face brought laughter to both Anne & Rachael as he appeared to be genuinely scared of the demon that was tracking him.
- Pastor Greg was dancing (imagine that) with one of the boys bringing smiles to EVERYONEs heart that could see.
- Anne even did a little ditty with one of the young boys as well. Her marriage ceremony has been arranged for tomorrow, just kidding :-).
- Anne & Rachael gave their assistants new english names like John, Matt, David and the like and the boys started calling one another by their new names. Anne aka Roshni meaning light and Rachael aka Ati sundur meaning very beautiful.
JOY - laughter - smiles -sincere hearts - and most importantly LOVE transcend any language barrier. It was great to see that put into action this week.
Praise the LORD! Hallelujah!