My 2006 Highlights
Trip Start Sep 26, 2003
85Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
My grandparent's place in Batangas has been a very significant part of my life especially when I was growing up as a little girl. This is a vacation place for our family if we want to relax and get out of the busy city life once in a while
I spent most of my time there catching up with my cousins, uncles and aunts. We also took some time visiting our neighbors and saying hi to them. It's great to see my cousins especially Genesis and Joy whom I haven't seen for so many years. They're both in college now.
We all went back to our home in Bicutan the following day to celebrate New Year's eve there. Looking back, I just realized that most of my big goals and plans for 2006 has been fulfilled.
Here are my favourite parts or highlights of 2006 in no particular order:
- Spending Christmas and New Year's Eve with my family
- Attending the Colour Your World women's conference with my mum
- Bridgeclimb with Rhoda
- Trip to the middle islands of the Philippines with Kix
- Ski Trip to the Snowy Mountains
- The Great Ocean Road Tour
- Starting my own Connect Group
- Being part of the 'Mighty to Save' album recording
- Meeting a lot of new friends and keeping the old ones