Trip Start Mar 19, 2009
60Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- i saw the film avatar yesterday. i didn't like it much.
- i wore the banksy pyjama top to the cinema. i had worn it to bed the previous two nights.
- there's an article in today's paper saying that people with religious convictions have a lower iq on the whole.
- there's also pictures of the opera house. with lots of naked people in front. i love it.
- i saw corrine bailey rae last week. she was wonderful.
- i started reading salvation story today. i really like it.
- i <3 soy lattes.
- i bought my little brother a pacman belt at camden markets for his birthday. i think he'll like it.
- you can't tell that camden markets were recently destroyed by fire at all.
- my first real day on the job today. i love this job.
- st george hospital is advertising again for a mental health dt. my dream job. that's the second time it has been run this year. if they don't get a suitable candidate this time, they'll give it to an ot and the postition will be lost to dts forever. :(
- a friend was here just for this weekend and i missed him because i was working. working too much is bad for your social life.
- i quit waitressing today. i am a bad waitress. i'm pretty sure they've been waiting for my resignation since i started. the boss was polite and told me that it was sad.
- i was a vegetarian teetotaler working in a steakhouse pub. i don't know anything about the menu, nor anything about the fancy wines. i am also not pretentious enough to be all that good in a posh pub.
- eg. a customer spilt his beer on the weekend. i soaked it up with a cloth, squeezed it into his glass and offered it back to him.
- all the same, i do get the odd nice email written about me and get nice best tips. a lady told me once that i was the nicest thing on the menu. she wasn't a lesbian. i suppose my general friendly clutziness, lack of pretense and unsuitablity is endearing.
- i love that i can present things more nicely, carry three plates at once and clear up a table nicely and quickly now though.
- i talked the receptionist into applying for a job. she bought me a block of chocolate in gratitude.
- it's mothering sunday in two weeks in england.
- i went for a run today in a tshirt & was fine.
- i knocked off twenty five minutes ago. time for bed.