Rules for Visiting Vietnam, from a Viet Perspectiv
Trip Start Nov 23, 2007
35Trip End Dec 11, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2) Buy anything or everything. Our wares are inexpensive. But buy at your own risk.
3) Eat/drink anything or everything. At your own even greater risk.
4) Nothing here is private. Doors are open, and arguments are public. What's a bathroom?
5) Nothing here is sacred, except for the few things we honor in our hearts--our places of worship and our families.
6) You will enjoy your stay here in this abode. You can shower and launder in the back room. You can watch TV in the front room. And the sidewalk is your dining room.
7) We have many nice accomodations. You get what you pay for. 1-star? 3-star? 5-stars? We have it all. We even have 1000-star! You sleep outside.
8) It's nothing personal--you just need to get out of my way.
9) HONK! If you HONK! then HONK! HONK! the right HONK! on HONK!
10) Vietnamese cocktail: rice wine, 2 parts snake, 1 part scorpion, 1 part lizard. Shaken, not stirred.
11) Vietnamese cocktease: 1 part woman, 1 part ao dai, 4 parts dangerous.
12) This is an official authentic licensed 100% genuine original replica.
13) Some eat to live. We live to eat.
14) Everyone here is a culinary expert with a sensitive discerning palette.
15) We respect our elders, dead and alive.
16) When there is a Vietnamese will, there is a Vietnamese way.
17) We work hard. If we do not get it done today, we will have a tea/coffee/smoke break and work harder tomorrow.