Whereiswillbert's Traveler Profile
- Teacher training in the Post Compulsory sector - Social Sciences as of September
- Favourite music
- Very eclectic.... Weird combnation of some ray charles, aretha franklin, aqualung, Tokyo police club, Kate bush, funky house, garbage, high scholl musical, grease, pauline croze and the list goes on ......
- Favourite movie
- Into the Wild, American History X, The colour purple, City of God, Kidulthood and list goes again bit of a fan ......
- French and English
- Favourite quote
- I dont have one really random things read kinda inspire me differently at different times but i always think that "Live life exactly the way you want to, dont let anyone shit on your dreams and dont let your doubts stop you from doing anything ! "
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, saving for travelling, dance, music, gigs, festivals, writting, and all the generic stuff :-)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I dont know , i just with the flow but deffo involves travelling :-)
- Favourite book
- The only girl in the car by Kate Dobie and Into the Wild Christopher McCandless
- My friends describe me as
- Ummm that is the question... Straight talking, enthuisiatic, curious, funny in a dry humour type of way....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Couchsurfing on the america west coast summer 2008 yet to write about my experiences but here is a beggining:
Travel Blogs by Whereiswillbert