Waynedale's Traveler Profile
- Director of Marketing
- Favourite music
- All types but mainly trance, rock and electronic
- Favourite movie
- The Bourne Trilogy
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese
- Favourite quote
- You are what you eat.
- Interests and hobbies
- Languages, travel, hiking, music, swimming, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Write about all the places I've been to - that would take a lifetime!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Bill Bryson.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many moments have been amazing. I've been blessed to be able to speak so many languages and travel the world like one of the locals.
I'm embarking on the trip of a lifetime. I've given up my apartment in Sydney, all my household possessions and a well paid job to cover 12 of the world's most spoken languages. Along the way I'll be taking in other countries of personal interest and I'll be writing about all my experiences as they happen. I've been travelling the world for as long as I can remember and in the last seven years it's been a part of my job. Anything and everything would happen on those trips and if this trip is anything to go by, it's going to be an adventure!