Watchnickrun's Traveler Profile
- Director, Producer, Artist, Marketer, Student
- Favourite music
- Recently, lots of folk and jazz music. I don't like anything artificial but I also have not been known to turn any sort of music away
- Harrisburg, PA
- Favourite movie
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Finding Neverland, Silence of the Lambs, Titanic
- English, German and some Arabic on a good day
- Favourite quote
- "Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life." - Marcus Aurelius
- Interests and hobbies
- Music (Writing, Singing and Piano), Theatre (Producing and Performing), Marketing, Tree Climbing, Film, Running, Travelling (duh)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There are SO many... I need to see a volcano though.
- Favourite book
- Oh, The Place You'll Go!... Some things never change!
- My friends describe me as
- A little too enthusiastic ;)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The most amazing moment of my life AND my career highlight so far was conducting an a capella rendition of some pretty questionable children's theatre music in the pouring rain at a farmer's market in New London, NH.
I think I like this blogging thing! :D