Wanderlustroots's Traveler Profile
- Worked in NYC and saved our money for one year so we could travel in Asia
- Favourite music
- Radiohead. Bjork. TV on the Radio. Beck. Broken Bells. The National. DrNo. Tom Waits. Grizzly Bear. Animal Collective.
- Favourite movie
- The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. Finding Nemo. Baraka. Microcosmos. The Royal Tenenbaums. Superbad. The Hangover.
- English, a small amount of Spanish and French, and a few phrases in Thai and Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "I don't have a favorite anything. Except Danielle."
- Interests and hobbies
- Meeting the locals, exploring, being spontaneous, observing flora and fauna, watercolor painting, photography, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Corrections, Infinite Jest, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle, Underworld, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
- My friends describe me as
- High energy and talkative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Snorkeling with whale sharks in the Philippines.
Travel Blogs by Wanderlustroots