Wakingdream's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- The String Cheese Incident, African Jazz Pioneers, Theivery Corporation, Allman Brothers, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Taj Mahal, Neil Young, The Sea and Cake, Oysterhead, Chili Peppers, Galactic, Jazz Mandolin Project, Yo La Tengo, the list goes on.....
- North York, Toronto, Canada
- Favourite movie
- The Big Lebowski, Laurel Canyon
- English, Hungarian and on a small scale: Serbian, Thai, French
- Favourite quote
- We are what we think. All we are is in our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, photography, music, beer, reading, cooking, exploring, hiking, biking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn more, love more, travel more, show my son as much of the world as possible....
- Favourite book
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius-Dave Eggers, A Fine Balance-Rohinton Mistry
- My friends describe me as
- exciteable, fun, determined, loyal , persistent, chatty,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having my son trumped Machu Picchu by a landslide......
Making the 5 day trek thru the Andes to Machu Picchu. There were highs, there were lows and I discovered a determination and persistence I never knew existed in me. Thank-god!
Travel Blogs by Wakingdream