Vermaakjeanne's Traveler Profile
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
- South Africa
- Favourite movie
- Love Actually
- English, Afrikaans, Xhosa
- Favourite quote
- In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, adventure, sport, friends, animals, hiking, anything outdoors or adventurous...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to make a significant difference somewhere, somehow... That's still TBD. I also want to get up close and personal with a whale or even a whale shark... Would love to go traveling in Asia again, and also New Zealand and Australia...
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho, and The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had many amazing moments as I've been safeguarded by angels watching my back, making everything ok. Every time my life goes awry, be it while traveling or otherwise, it all ends up being ok in some way, and not always through intervention of my own..
Travel Blogs by Vermaakjeanne