Traceybelle's Traveler Profile
- Ian is a Biomedical Scientist & I do Sales
- Favourite music
- Everything and anything. much to the amusement of Ian.
- Favourite movie
- Romeo & Julliet Ian loves the Bloody Godfather and if he asks me to watch it one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ian speaks Greek, I speak Tracey language
- Favourite quote
- Parting is such sweet sorrow, I shall say goodnight till it be morrow - Tracey.........
- Interests and hobbies
- I like to spend time with my friends and family
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my life to the fullest
- Favourite book
- Catcher in the Rye - Tracey.......On the Road - Ian
- My friends describe me as
- A bit of a fairy princess, Ian is nutty and a bit of a bumbler
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My daughter is amazing, everyday is so different she is crazy and so much fun to be around. I am going to miss her so much. Meeting Ian has to be up there with the amazing moments he has changed my life and its down to him that we are doing this trip x
Travel Blogs by Traceybelle