Tereza-gonzalo's Traveler Profile
- Before: Account Managers vs. Now: Full-time Backpackers :)
- Favourite music
- We can always listen to radio and temporarily popular pop music. Gonzalo´s favourite band is Incubus and Tereza´s Linkin Park.
- Favourite movie
- We watch practically whatever. We like funny series, comedies and sometimes we watch even well-arranged horror movies.
- Active: Spanish, English, Czech. Passive: Italian, German, French.
- Favourite quote
- "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." (Forest Gump)
- Interests and hobbies
- We like travelling, sports, outdoor activities, music, dancing and chilling.
- Favourite book
- Anything from Dan Brown is usually a good option.
- My friends describe me as
- Tereza: Careful, worried, responsible and organized. Gonzalo: Open minded, social and outgoing.
We are a Czech-Chilean couple living in Santiago de Chile for more than one year (February 2012 - May 2013). We met in Italy in May 2010 while studying at the same university. After we finished our courses in Milan, we separated and thought we would never see each other again, however, it seems that destiny was working for us. Since Gonzalo was working in France during the summer we chose Paris as our next meeting point. We spent amazing weekend there and then split for 5 months. After that we got together in the USA and spent Christmas and New Year's 2010 there. After another 6 months of separation we met in Chili, we were travelling together around South America and finally decided to start our common future in February 2012. We were working for 14 months, trying to make as much money as we could to be able to start our 1-year worldwide trip.