Sunnybum86's Traveler Profile
- Traveler, student of the World, possible (?) TESOL teacher
- Favourite music
- Everything but pop country
- Westwood, New Jersey
- Favourite movie
- Changes daily. Top picks have been Amelie, Requiem for a Dream, Bull Durham.
- English, minimal Spanish and Xhosa
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but a page." Saint Augustine
- Interests and hobbies
- New experiences, active adventures, warm climates.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Cape Town to Cairo
- Favourite book
- Egalia's Daughters by Gerd Brantenberg
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, crazy, like-able (they're my friends, aren't they?)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Spending the late afternoon on Llandundno Beach in Cape Town, South Africa, watching the sun set as we ate bohemian fare on the sand. Perfect aura.
Travel Blogs by Sunnybum86