Shanewilson's Traveler Profile
- Educational Administration
- Favourite music
- House, Pop
- Favourite movie
- Oh, so many.
- Poco Espanol & English
- Favourite quote
- We may live to 100, but if you don't travel, you only have a half life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Outdoors, Study, Wine, Reading, Internet, Theatre
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live and work in either Latin America and/or Cambodia. Visit Antarctica. Visit the Taj Mahal with a soul mate.
- Favourite book
- The Atlas
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Open-Minded, Caring, Friendly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Professionally, graduating in the top 5% of Edith Cowan University for my Master of Business Administration. In travel, rekking the Incas in Peru; climbing the Great Wall of China; meeting the 100s of fantastic people; & lasting a year of travel.
My travel continues with another trip planned for the end of 2011 - I'll be returning to South America with a visit to Colombia, Peru, Argentina and Brazil.