Seasiabound's Traveler Profile
- World Traveler
- 1.5 - the half being Spanish - despite 6 years of classes and 4 months in Madrid, I'm not even close to fluent.
- Favourite quote
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling of course, cooking, exercise, planning things to do with friends, reading, eating out, learning random facts, kickboxing.
- My friends describe me as
- Intelligent, witty, fun-loving and "a great planner" (words of Shahara).
Travel Blogs by Seasiabound