Schwanman's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Nearly everything, but emphasis on Classical, Jazz, Classic Rock
- Favourite movie
- "Vertigo"; "It's a Wonderful Life"; "The French Connection" "Apollo 13"
- English, some Spanish, some German, a little Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away."
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, History, Travel, Outdoor activities (golf, swimming, hiking, etc.)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get back in touch with one or two people in particular. It's happened in one instance!
- Favourite book
- "On the Road" (Kerouac) also "The Old Man and the Sea" (Hemingway)
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, curious, moody sometimes
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Several: Seeing the Grand Canyon; Experiencing absolute silence in the Mojave Desert; Hearing great music in the great cities of Europe; Meeting the great musician Leonard Bernstein.
Travel Blogs by Schwanman