Sammypenni's Traveler Profile
- Currently I am a student, but someday I hope to be a professional stage manager.
- Favourite music
- Anything, really; I have a pretty eclectic taste. As long as it is heavy metal, hillbilly country, or screamo, i'll like it.
- Favourite movie
- When Harry Met Sally, The Notebook, The Producers--if it will make me laugh or cry, I'll love it.
- Favourite quote
- "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson
- Interests and hobbies
- Drawing, Singing, Arts & Crafts, and of course, eating!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Don't make me choose one!
- Favourite book
- It changes from day to day. Right now it's
- My friends describe me as
- One friend has told me that my aura's color is "pink." What does that mean to you? :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I'm not sure, but I'm still in the beginning of my life. Maybe something amazing will happen to me while in Europe!
Eating Abroad is written by an illustrious [she wishes] college student studying abroad in Europe for a semester. She is a sophomore majoring in Theatre Arts at Emerson College, and although she is not a Culinary Arts major, she can appreciate food just as much as--if not more than--the next person.