Nursenirvana's Traveler Profile
I'm just getting started on my adventure. Check back soon to see where I'm going to go.
- Favourite music
- variety, hip hop, new age, alternative, classical, jazz, anything but country and Jimmie Henricks-he hurts my nerves)
- Wenatchee, WA although raised in Depoe Bay, Oregon
- Favourite movie
- Stealing Beauty, Last Tango in Paris
- Favourite quote
- the courageous may not live forever, but the fearful do not live at all.
- Interests and hobbies
- too many to list,hiking,thinking outside the norm, creating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- everything that I have a desire to do as an artist. Making videos that have a message. art residencies, having a major museum show.
- Favourite book
- forever changing, reading endless amounts of art theory at the moment.
- My friends describe me as
- optimist, open, a bit crazy, a unique outlook on life.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many to list. Travel, Living in Bali for 3 months in 81, Florence a year, Memories of all the carefree times I had and will have again. Watching my kids and their unique outlook on life.