Nick.iprogram's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Spanish, English, French
- Favourite quote
- Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing, Snowboard, Guitar, traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Swim with a Blue Whale!
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Drinking tea with my mom in the Atlas mountains
When I was seven-teen I wanted a change in my life. I had already moved to three different states,fifteen different schools, and visited quite a few countries. It was habitual for me to move. A new destination became an obsession. I dropped out of boarding school in Salisbury, CT and finished up my senior year in RI with my family applying and receiving acceptance to Chapman university in Orange, California. It was a great place and I made great friends, but I found that school wasn't for me and dropped out after one semester. I said "I want to learn a language". So I bought a plane ticket to Sevilla, Spain, and that's where this journey began.