Muddyfeet's Traveler Profile
- Traveller and Spanish Learner
- Favourite music
- Eclectic. Some are Norah Jones, Southern Culture on the Skids, Pixies, Led Zepplin...
- New York City, NY
- Favourite movie
- Hmmm the brainless action flicks, fabulous documentaries and Motorcycle Diaries
- English and a bit more of español
- Favourite quote
- For Today: "When Sleeping Women Wake, Mountains Move"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, reading, my cats, camping, hiking, movies, good conversation
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Publish my photographs
- Favourite book
- Many but Prodigal Summer and Reading Lolita in Tehran are up there
- My friends describe me as
- Open minded, extroverted, opinionated, compassionate
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Traveling across the United States for 1 year was pretty freakin' amazing.
Travel Blogs by Muddyfeet