Minitraveler's Traveler Profile
- I'm a kid.
- Favourite music
- Well I like the song Broken Angel and some others.
- Favourite movie
- Dirty Dancing and Amadeus
- Japanese, French, Spanish, and English (Still learning to speak in front of anyone but my teacher).
- Favourite quote
- So close, but yet so far away
- Interests and hobbies
- Well, of course writing, biking, cooking, and going to the park
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become a successful story writer
- Favourite book
- One for the Murphys
- My friends describe me as
- Smart, funny, kind, and great at computers
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I went to the best amusement park ever, Cedar Point!
Hello! This is my first time writing a blog. Just to let you know, I'm not an adult, I'm a minor that likes to use good spelling. This will be my 4rth time going around the world with my mom, dad, sister, and I. The place I'm looking forward to is, Mongolia. I just LOVE horses or any kind of animal and hope to have many when I'm older. Also, I write every single word by myself. I try to be as nice as possible! I have traveled to 5 continents before the age of 9.