Mikasia16's Traveler Profile
- Educating children with special needs
- Favourite music
- Anything but heavy metal; very eclectic
- Favourite movie
- "Phantom of the Opera," "The Match Point," "So I Married an Ax Murderer"
- Polish, English, Russian, and Czech
- Favourite quote
- "When people show you who they are - believe them!" by Maya Angelou
- Interests and hobbies
- I love photography, reading, cooking, teaching, traveling, and writing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to Botswana
- Favourite book
- "Late Lovers" & "Tales of the Moulin Du Bruit" by William Wharton
- My friends describe me as
- Living my life to the fullest
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After years of being morbidly obese, I lost enough weight and was able to climb a challenging rock wall in Poland. I'd thought experiences like that were not meant for me anymore. Looking down from the top I realized I could do ANYTHING!
Travel Blogs by Mikasia16