Mattsvadjian's Traveler Profile
- Professional Nomad
- Favourite music
- Anything across the board, although deep down inside I will always love my metal!
- Favourite movie
- Any movies that has a good twist in it, I hate pradicatability.
- English, French, Limited Armenian
- Interests and hobbies
- First and foremost....traveling, spending time with friends, foods and cooking, ATV's, Soccer, volleyball, Writing, music, anything outdoors, Penpals, making new friends, Photography, motocycles
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every country in the world and get to know it, it's people and it's culture. Oh, and taste their foods of course!
- Favourite book
- who has time to read when the world needs to be discovered? I guess Lonely Planet has been my books of choice as of late
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, adventurous, funny, helpful,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being fortunate enough to have done travel, Any of the trips I have done. Whether it was with family or friends, the best memories of my life have been on the road.
I am hoping on this backpack journey around the world, to not only make connections in other countries, but to make life long friendships that someday I could potentially help some of the great people who are helping make my trip possible. Thank you for taking the time to read about me and my journey, or just being a part of it.