Lovnlif71's Traveler Profile
- Univ. of Indianapolis-Admissions/Recruitment-Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Favourite music
- All types...love high energy/dance to new age/inspirational...preferably no country and definitely no rap
- Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- Favourite movie
- Big Fish
- English, German, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The world is my favorite playground!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Family, Animals (especially dogs), Rollerblading, Outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Explore as many cultures in this beautiful world as possible!
- My friends describe me as
- Gregarious, extremely outgoing, 'the connector, and a bit hyper/energetic/all over the board
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Wow...probably eating breakfast every morning at Mother Theresa's Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta, India just outside the room with Mother's tomb.
Travel Blogs by Lovnlif71