Lorievans's Traveler Profile
- Speech Pathologist
- Favourite music
- Anything I can sing to when no one's listening
- Favourite movie
- Cinema Paradiso, Burn After Reading, anything by Tarantino or Pedro Almodovar
- Favourite quote
- "If it didn't hurt, it wasn't fun."
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything outside
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to a World Series game
- Favourite book
- The Shack or anything Steinbeck
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I had a deeply spiritual experience while on a run 5 years ago. It changed my life forever.
This is by far the longest I've ever been away from home, family or work. My trepidation is offset by an abundance of support and encouragement, especially from my children and the most amazing boss any employee could ever have. The chance to be outside in motion while exploring new countries and cultures is a dream vacation for me. I also know from my past experiences that it is the people that I meet along the way that make these journeys so special. I am truly blessed.